Sample 20 diverse wines, just $20 Per Person!
Every Monday and Thursday evening, 5pm to close.
1) Anna Spinato Prosecco Extra Dry, Veneto Italy $7 glass
100% Glera, Charmat: Softer on the palate, slightly less pressure, almost too easy to drink.
2) Grandial Brut Blanc de Blancs, France $7 glass
Charmat process, bone dry, refeshing, afforable…
3) Cà dei Mandorli Brut Rosé, Piemonte Italy $8 glass
100% Brachetto vinified DRY and with slightly less pressure than most sparklers.
4) Corte Adami Rosa Croìna Brut Rosato, Veneto Italy $9 glass
100% Corivna fizzified, resulting in a wine with a lovely color, vibrant flavors of red fruits.
5) Canals Canals Cava Brut Reserva, Catalunya Spain $8 glass
Champagne methodology applied to Spanish grapes: Xarel.lo, Macabeu and Parellada.
6) Bernard Gaucher Brut Prestige, Arconville la Champagne $16 glass
90% Pinot / 10% Chardonnay, meaty and complex, can handle real food.
7) Bestheim Pinot Blanc 2013, Alsace, France $7 glass
100% Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay’s demure cousin, medium body and a firm dry finish.
8) Bestheim DRY Riesling 2014, Alsace, France $7 glass
100% aromatic and food friendly Riesling, medium body and a firm dry finish.
9) Bestheim DRY Gewurztraminer 2013, Alsace, France $7 glass
Complex and minerally 100% Gewurztraminer with lush grapefruit / rose petal fruit.
10) Scolaris Schioppettino 2009, Friuli Isonzo Italy $7 glass
Schioppettino means “ricochet” in local dialect! Oh yeah, it’s slightly fizzy. you serve it COLD!
11) Balgera Rosso di Valtellina 2010, Valtellina Lombardia Italy $10 glass
Nebbiolo from steeply terraced mountain vineyards in extreme northern Italy.
12) Santa Vittoria Poggio Grasso Nero d’Avola, Toscana Italy $7 glass
Nero d’Avola is the principal grape in SICILIA, must be a marriage involved here….
13) Taliano Barbera d’Alba Laboriosa 2012, Piemonte Italy $7 glass
100% Barbera from high altitude, mineral rich vineyards.
14) Colle Petrito Aglianico 2010, Puglia Italy $7 glass
Aglianico is often refered to as “the Barolo of the South”…try it and see why.
15) Petrito Uva di Troia Iaccio della Portata 2010, Puglia Italy $7 glass
Luke… come taste the DARK SIDE!!!
16) Donati Marzemino Orme 2013, Trentino Italy $12 glass
Intense but soft red fruit with a solid undertow of rocks from the Dolomites.
17) Gordon Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Columbia Valley Wash. $12 glass
Large and in charge…make the big pot roast (with extra garlic)!
18) Plata One Hundred Syrah 2008, Paso Robles California $11 glass
Balanced, food friendly wine, hand made by WINE EXPO-ista Robert Plata.
Fruity / Dolce
19) Alice Bel Colle Moscato d’Asti 2015, Piemonte $8 glass
Bottled Love? Zombie Detector? See why this is a guilty pleasure for so many.
20) Krohn Porto Rosé, Douro Portugal $10 glass
Pink, sweet , served CHILLED….try it in a long drink with Tonic or Lemon!